Credit fairs are a great way for people to walk-in and get a quick review of their credit report without needing to commit to long-term financial coaching.
At credit fairs, our St. Louis Builds Credit staff and volunteers go out into the community to various nonprofit organizations, banks, credit unions, and community centers to offer:
- A copy of your credit report and FICO credit score at no cost
- 20 minute 1:1 consultation with a trained credit volunteer
- Personalized recommendations for how to improve your credit
- Credit resources including how to dispute incorrect information and what makes up
your credit score
- Opportunities to continue with no cost, in-depth credit-building services including classes and individual financial coaching
Interested in volunteering at a credit fair? Learn more about volunteering with us.
Interested in Bringing a Credit Fair to Your Community?
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields