At Prosperity Connection, our best-in-class coaches work with you to set achievable goals, create personalized action plans, and build savings for the future. We want you to achieve your financial dreams!
The fundamental characteristics of our coaching philosophy are:
- We are client-driven. You determine what your goals are and ultimately make the decisions for how you want to reach them.
- Coaching is not a one-size-fits-all approach. There is not one best answer for how to reach your goals. It depends on where you’re at and what will work best for you. Our coaches tailor their approaches and coaching relationships with each client based on your needs and situation.
- We don’t tell you what you should do. We explain what your potential options are and you choose how to move forward.
- We don’t do the work for you. Our aim is for you to be equipped with all the knowledge, tools, behaviors, and skills that will help you sustain yourself and successfully reach your goals over your lifetime.
- We keep you accountable. We make sure you are making progress toward reaching your goals by helping you set up bite-sized steps and checking in along the way.
- We are supportive and non-judgmental. We understand that everyone has different cultural influences, backgrounds, family issues, gender differences, values, and personalities that affect the way we see things and the goals we set.
To see some of the success our clients have had, check out our blog.
In your first session, your coach will ask you many questions to learn more about you, your situation, your values, goals, behaviors, and any challenges you may have. This will help your coach know how to best support you and it can help you think more deeply about yourself, your values, and your goals.
In the following sessions, your coach will help you create some concrete goals and action steps. They’ll give you some options and you decide what works best for you! This will take work—you will have homework after every session to push you along your journey toward achieving your goals. Your coach will keep you accountable and support you throughout it all.
After years of experience working with folks at various stages of life, we have found that people get the most from financial coaching in certain situations. If you think you are ready for coaching, check out the lists below to see which column describes you best.
Not Ready for Coaching Yet
- You are seeking a “quick fix” – credit and spending behavior isn’t changed overnight!
- You are seeking basic needs
(i.e. emergency shelter, food, income)
- You are facing immediate eviction or foreclosure
- You need legal advice (i.e. bankruptcy)
Ready for Coaching
- You want to establish or rebuild credit
- You want to purchase a home or car
- You need help creating a spending plan and managing money
- You are or think you have been a victim of identity theft
- You are ready to put in the work
Ready for Coaching?
Sign up today! Complete the registration form and someone will be in touch within two business days.
That’s ok! We want you to focus on your basic needs first, so you have the safety and security needed to support your financial journey. If you’d like some resources to help you build a strong foundation, check out our suggestions below:
Financial coaching services provided solely on an advisory basis and provided with the understanding that Prosperity Connection is not engaged in rendering legal, tax, financial, counseling or other professional services or advice.